In collaboration with the Author-Illustrator team of my Picture Book series, we have given book presentations to thousands of people of all ages. We have presented at a variety of places such as schools, libraries, civic organizations, summer camps, book stores and more.
Norbert: What Can Little Me Do?
International Award-Winning Picture Book
Author/Illustrator Talk with Julie Freyermuth, Virginia K. Freyermuth, Ph.D. and ME!
One Author/Illustrator talk is about one hour in length.
Our presentation includes a slideshow, interactive book reading followed by question and answers with the author, a brief talk & live drawing from the illustrator about artist’s journaling, an introduction to my work as a registered therapy dog, a few of my favorite tricks, photos and book signings/dedications. Our messages include:
- You don’t need to be big to make a BIG difference in the world
- Everyone has a special gift that can be used to serve the greater good
- Everyone can make someone smile.
- Pet therapy teams do important work
- Artist’s journals are a fun and meaningful way to draw, write, and think about what happens in your life
Our presentation also includes:
- one signed copy of Norbert: What Can Little Me Do?
- original, signed art sketch by the Illustrator, Dr. Virginia Freyermuth, created during the presentation
- heart-warming memories and hopefully lots of smiles!
If you are interested in booking a presentation, please send an inquiry to: email@example.com. Space is very limited.